Tuesday, October 5, 2010

School so far...

My schooling at IADT is going great, and I have over 44 credits now. I also have a and maintained a 4.0 GPA. I can't believe that I would love college this much, and even better I didn't think I would be doing this good. I was always scared about starting college and didn't know what I wanted to do for a major. I am glad I finally decided to go for it, and it is paying off. I feel alot better about my current situation and my future. I just hope I can can keep it up and graduate with a bang.

Here is one of my advertisments I created for my group project for my last class. It's for Emergen-C product, and our target audience was college students.. I like it alot and my teacher loved it!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! You're so talented!! Im so happy for you! Love you Lots!!

    ReplyDelete