Sunday, February 27, 2011

Updates...

Sorry it's been a long time since I posted last. I guess I'm not much of a journal or blogger person. lol. I just have a hard time on being consistant with it since I have alot going on in my life.
I'm still in school, and still going strong, and I have am still getting all A's. YAY! I also have 2 callings in church now, and one of them is being a YSA REP, and the other that I enjoy the most is teaching primary, which is valiant 11 class. I never thought I would love teaching so much, but I do and I'm glad I can be doing something that makes me feel fullfilled and needed.

I am going to singles activities more and more these days, and actually have a few friends that I can hang with if I want too. I now kind of have someone special in my life, and still waiting to see how that works out. He is visiting in a week, and I am truly excited about it and seeing him. I feel that life is funny, and unpredictable sometimes. I never thought I would be still single at 26 years old, a single mom, full time student, and a primary teacher. I just feel that the more time goes by the busier I get, and my life gets better and better.

I love my life right now, and I'm enjoying the ride.


Thanks!

Katie Shanks

No comments:

Post a Comment