Monday, September 20, 2010

About Me

Here is a lil info about me and my life so far. I'm 25 years old, I am a Single Mother of the cutest little girl in the world, and a full-time Student working on getting my BA in Graphic Design. I also have a lot of interests including art, business, music(playing and listening), roller skating, camping, hiking, staying informed about world events, politics, and the local news, playing with my little girl, movies, hanging with family and friends, keeping healthy and exercising.
This is only facts about my life, and it's not all of what I am about or like to do. I am a very down to earth person, that is trying her best to be  a good person, mother, student, and attend church, and live the way god wants me to live..

Thanks for reading!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment